Our Lady of Fatima School, Coquitlam, B.C.
Math Catchers Sasha and Veselin visited Our Lady of Fatima School in Coquitlam, B.C. Our schedule was as follows:
Grade 5: 9:30-10:30
Grade 7: 10:45 - 11:45
Grade 6: 1:00-2:00
Our thanks go to all students, teachers, and staff who welcomed us to
Good morning Dr. J,
I just wanted to thank you again for your visit to our school last week. All of the kids and teachers thoroughly enjoyed your presentation.
Here is some of the feedback from the kids:
- I really loved all of the cool riddles, especially the one with the circles. You made math so fun. Now I am wondering what other logos use circles.
- I liked the riddles that you showed us. P.S. I still want to challenge you to a game of chess.
- Dr. J makes math entertaining.
- I liked that you taught us how to make mobius strips.
- It was cool when he showed us how circles can make a picture.
- We liked the hands on projects.
- Dr. J teaches in a unique way.
- He is entertaining, smart and makes math more fun.
- Dr. J taught us in a creative way and was fun to have as a teacher. Keep up the good work!
We hope to see you back at our school one day!